You and your best friends have planned a night in, the popcorn is warm, the snacks and drinks are ready but you don’t know what to watch. It’s always a problem, there’s too many films to choose from!
So here is the solution, a list of top ten films that are perfect to watch when having a night in with the girls.
1. Mean Girls – The most iconic chick flick of the 00’s, Mean Girls has been quoted so many times and there’s a good reason for it – it’s a great film!
2. Miss Congeniality – Who doesn’t want to watch a film about a woman who enters a beauty pageant as an undercover FBI agent, one of Sandra Bullock’s best films and if you really love the first one, there’s also a sequel which is equally as hilarious as the first.
3. Valentine’s Day – If you’re looking for a cheesy film about love then this would definitely take the top spot.
4. Friends With Benefits – I adore this film. Who doesn’t want to see Justin Timberlake in just his boxer shorts? Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake have amazing chemistry in this film and it is laugh out loud funny throughout.
5. The Notebook – Every woman needs a good cry sometimes and the hopelessly romantic Nicholas Spark’s adaptation is the perfect bitter sweet love story. I don’t know many women who haven’t seen this film (I even made my boyfriend watch it).
6. Bridesmaids – If you’re looking for a comedy to watch with your girlfriends then look no further than the fun and cheeky film Bridesmaids.
7. Bridget Jones’ Diary – This film has to be on the list. An iconic chick flick, with witty characters and a sweet storyline, Bridget Jones is an amazing film.
8. Legally Blonde – A wonderful, fun and light hearted comedy that contains lots of PINK! I adore Reese Witherspoon and this is one of my favourite chick flicks of all time.
9. 13 going on 30 – A charming film about wanting to grow up. Jennifer Garner stars in this sweet film about young love, nostalgia and messing with fate.
10. Pretty Woman – You have to add a 90’s classic on the list, this film is hilarious, romantic and it’s a must see for every woman.
Those are my top ten films to watch on a girly night in, comment with your suggestions below