Not many of us know when we are at our limit until its too late!! Believe me, I know! We only get one life, one body and one family! Our health is so important… Evaluate your life…
Below are six signs that you are overdoing it!!
- Regular upset stomach…bloating, diarrhoea or that ‘sickly’ feeling can all be stress related
- A change in your cycle…..
- Drinking too much … masking your stress
- Flu like symptoms… low immune system from a worn out body!
- Losing your hair…..
- Not sleeping very well, if at all!…too much going on in your mind that stops you from ‘switching off’
Below are some tips to help manage your stress levels!
- Number one has to e exercise! I promise you will feel so much better after a good sweaty work out!
- Write things down… I keep a diary on my notepad of everything thats going on or that needs doing!
- Read positive books or quotes! I love reading American business books! They are very inspiring and inspirational!
- Obviously.. try to avoid the stressful situations
- Delete negative people from your life!
Any other helpful hints and tips, please share!!