I’m a huge fan of this anti-ageing skin care range and you might have read my last review for some of their other products, so of course I was thrilled when they sent me over some more to review.
As I have mentioned before, I’m not overly concerned about getting wrinkles at this stage of my life but I will be turning 25 this year so I am starting to consider it. That’s why Time Bomb works for me. It’s by no means harsh on the skin, is very gentle and a joy to use.
In this pack I received the Time Bomb Glory Days Day Cream, Time Bomb Flashback Night Cream, Smart Balm Eye Cream and some wonderful Take Off Time Polishing Pads to use with the incredible Cleanser.
Time Bomb Glory Days Day Cream – £28, available from timebombco.com, Selfridges and QVC:
· This 4-in-1 multi-tasker moisturises, prime, evens skin tone and brightens
· Leaves skin exceptionally smooth and tight without greasy residues that interfere with make-up
· Skin looks bright, rosy, glowing: a perfect canvas for make-up.
I can vouch for this product completely! It’s the perfect moisturiser to wear underneath make up and my skin looked wonderful and fresh as soon as I applied it.
It also looks like a mousse! It’s thick but fluffy and easy to apply.
Time Bomb Flashback Night Cream – £33- 45ml, available at timebombco.com, Selfridges and QVC
· Flashback is lightweight, yet incredibly powerful, creating a barrier that seals moisture in as it is absorbed into skin
This super-rich formula drenches skin in healing oils such as Borage Oil, botanicals, phytoplids, hyaluronic acid and vitamins and Rice Bran Wax and Shea Butter form
a mini mask to plump, smooth and soften the skin
This is the perfect formula for before you go to sleep. You can feel it sinking into your skin and in the morning your face feels and looks wonderful!
Smart Balm Eye Cream, £39 – available at timebombco.com, Selfridges and QVC
· A hi-tech blend of borage oil, glucose and peptides re-energises cells. Omega-6 essential fatty acids and a breakthrough combination of yeast extracts and botanicals recondition thin skin,
leaving it toned and tight and licorice targets dark circles
· Dubbed by beauty editors as “the new lip gloss” because it can be applied throughout the day (even over make-up); Smart Balm keeps the skin around the eye extremely plump and moist
My eyes are looking brighter and feeling brighter too! I’m already a fan of their Black Ops eye cream and this one is close runner for sure.
The Take Off Time Polishing Pads are just brilliant. They have one side that has little bumps on it and the other is slightly rough so you can really get into your skin and get rid of all those nasty blocked pores. After just one use with the cleaner my skin felt incredibly clean and looked very re-freshed.
Time Bomb have created an incredible skincare kit that is being sold all day on QVC on March 19th for a huge discount! This ‘Night and Day Difference’ kit contains:
Supersize Glory Days Day Cream
Flashback Night Cream
Complexion Cocktail with a shot of B12
Smart Balm Eye Cream
Travel Size Take Off Time Cleanser
all for just £39
Head over to http://www.timebombco.com/ to treat your mother with some lovely new skin care this Mother’s Day!
(All opinions expressed have been entirely my own and not influenced by anyone else. Products kindly given by the respected company)