Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- You must enjoy this site
- You must not allow your husband/partner to enjoy this site
- When you find that you enjoy the articles on the site please set up a user account and share your own experiences
- Please be courteous to other users in the site
- If you think that women are better than men in every possible way then please accept this HIGH FIVE!
- If you have more experience in business and in life please share it with the network. This is how we aim to improve ourselves
- If you have any ideas for how to improve the site please let us know
- This site is intended to be fun, educational, interesting, helpful and above all bring women together in order to take over the world
The Legal Bit
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, WomenMakeWaves and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution)
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to WomenMakeWaves a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to WomenMakeWaves the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or WomenMakeWaves or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
WomenMakeWaves reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on WomenMakeWaves servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Women Make Waves is a company registered in the Isle of Man.