(Sadly I’m not talking about the scientific phenomenon)
Since the loss of F.R.I.E.N.D.S I have been desperately seeking something to fill the comic void in my life. Having a slight ‘geek chic’ husband led me to finding The Big Bang Theory a humorous and apt replacement. We are now both avid fans and just like with F.R.I.E.N.D.S, can quote random BBT lines to non-watchers bemusement. I’ve learnt to love each character’s idiosyncrasies, whilst recognising traits from friends and family!
So here are my 5 nuggets of wisdom as brought to you by The Big Bang Theory.
1) The rules to rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock
2) No matter how much you might want to, you can’t blow someone up with the power of your mind.
3) You can’t ruin a friendship with sex. That’s like trying to ruin ice-cream with chocolate sprinkles. –Raj
4) If you are ‘attached to another object by an inclined plane wrapped helically round an axis’ you’re screwed.
5) When pleasuring yourself with a robot hand-don’t forget lube!