1. If your coffee mug isn’t the size of your head, you’re doing it wrong.
2. You might just be lucky enough to fall in love with your best friend. (Or maybe unlucky if he/she doesn’t love you back).
3. You will argue with your siblings no matter how old you get, but the truth is they will always be one of your best friends for life.
4. There are 50 US states, not 56 (I’m looking at you, Joey).
5. Don’t lose one of your fake nails in a quiche. If you have fake nails, get someone else to cook for you.
6. Blue lipstick doesn’t look good on anyone.
7. Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means YOU ARE, Y-O-U-R means YOUR!
8. Don’t cry when you remember the rollerblades.
9. If you get into trouble, move to Mexico, and change your name to Regina Phalange or Ken Adams. No one will find you (promise!)
10. Hairless cats are scary.
11. Don’t drink Coke from a can. Pour it into a glass to make sure there are no thumbs in there.
12. Please don’t name your son Pheobo. Or Sequoia.
13. Grab onto some Sugar-Os if you want to save yourself.
14. Be a Mento to everyone around you (like the candy).
15. Don’t expect to get your dream job straight away. You might have to start at Central Perk, even if you want to end up at Ralph Lauren.
16. Speaking of Ralph Lauren, NEVER confuse him with Kenny, the copy guy.
17. Fake tanning and teeth whitening can go very, very wrong.
18. Being home alone is not a legitimate excuse to take all your clothes off. Someone across the street could start calling you Ugly Naked Guy. Could you BE any more embarrassed?
19. Stop trying to make ‘We were on a break’ happen. It’s not going to happen.
20. Always be there for your friends. And if you find friends who will be there for you, hold on to them. Good friends are hard to find.